Speaking & Moderating
Davia Temin is a frequent public and popular speaker and moderator – for clients, clients’ own client events, their leadership development and “high potentials” training programs, and at public events, conferences, and association meetings.
She also presents regularly at CEO and board meetings, and has developed a range of “Crisis Game” role play simulations to prepare CEOs, boards, and client companies for real-life crisis situations.
She also helps to facilitate strategic planning sessions, idea generation, and career development conferences.
These sessions are almost universally top-rated by participants.
Topics range from reputation and crisis management to fostering resilience to rebuilding trust and loyalty; from strategic and visionary leadership to communicating one’s purpose and brand with impact, clarity and power to how to deal with a hostile media and an angry public; from an introduction to marketing strategy to how to communicate with authenticity in an information-driven marketplace.
Called the “utility infielder of speaking” by one corporate managing director running the company’s high-potential leadership program, Temin can put together a compelling and inspiring presentation on a constellation of topics geared to support the goals of the training and add value to the organization and its leaders.
- Keynote speaker
- Panel moderator
- Crisis case role-play presentation
- Seminar and conference planning, moderating and facilitating
- “Executive Leadership and Presence in Times of Crisis and Challenge”
- “Rebuilding Trust in the Financial Markets”
- “Enhancing Your Power, Influence and Value”
- “Overcoming Career Derailers to Get Back on Track”
- “What Boards Need to Know about Social Media”
- “Interviewing Skills of Investigative Journalists”
- “What Directors Need to Know About Reputational Risk”
- “Earning and Rebuilding Reputations and Trust”
- “Resilience – Seven Times Down; Eight Times Up”
- “Crisis Management 1001 – What To Do When the Firestorm Hits”
- “Leading Through Difficult Times”
- “Fast-Track Career Growth”
- “Wall Street, Volatility & Reputation”
- “Risks and Rewards in the Financial System: What Keeps You Up at Night?”
- “Introduction to Integrated Marketing”
- “Resiliency: How to Lead in Difficult Times”
- “The Role of the Board in a Time of Crisis”
- “How to Move from Tactical to Strategic Leadership”
- “How to Climb the Corporate Ladder”
- “How the Media and Business Interact”
- “Building a Brand Through Social Media”
- “Crisis Management, Communications and Coming Back from the Brink”
- “The 11 Don’t’s of Corporate Social Media”
She also presents regularly at CEO meetings, and has developed a range of “Crisis Game” role play simulations to prepare CEOs, Boards, and client companies for real-life crisis situations.
“Reputation, reputation, reputation…the immortal part of myself…”
— William Shakespeare