Reputational Risk is one of the most crucial considerations of our age.
In a world where crisis is the new normal – and news and opinion travel at the speed of electrons, are constantly available on an exploding array of devices, and are interpreted not only by journalists but by the entire world population – reputations can be made or broken in a nanosecond, with just one step – or misstep.
In no time, events can reach a flashpoint, truth can morph beyond recognition, and reality can spin out of control.
Temin and Company is highly experienced in dealing with the onslaught – strategically controlling the damage, organizing the response, shaping the messages and delivering them authentically in real time, all while helping to fix the situation that precipitated the crisis.
Generally hired by the Board or the CEO, we are known as fierce advocates for our clients – helping to protect clients in crisis, prepare for crises before they happen, and restore reputations after the crises have abated.
Resolving the crisis and restoring trust and confidence in our clients, their organizations and products in the aftermath are our ultimate goals – goals we are dedicated to achieving beyond all expectation.
- Crisis preparation and planning
- Risk analysis
- Crisis management, strategy and communications
- Serving as spokesperson for organizations or individuals in crisis
- Litigation support and expert witness testimony
- Market, competitive or strategic research and due diligence
- Marketing strategy to retain business during crisis
- Reputation “rehabilitation”
- Rebuilding trust
- Crisis and business recovery
— Charles Bukowski