Marketing Through Ideas, Information, Expertise
Turning Intellectual Capital into True Thought Leadership
Using intellectual capital to help enhance corporate reputation and market presence, Temin and Company has been involved in helping create true thought leadership for clients before the term even existed.
Perfectly suited to today’s “information economy,” Temin and Company delves deeply into the expertise, data and intellectual capital of client companies, and helps them identify and create client communications, social media campaigns, white papers, authored articles, Congressional testimony, books, websites, surveys, calls to action, news releases and media advisories, blogs, videos, Q&As and other thought leadership vehicles of exceptional value.
Topics we have worked with include corporate governance, leadership, talent management, investment advice, market analysis, banking products and services, legal insight, biotechnological and medical advances, industrial applications, consumer trends, academic research, advocacy and global policy.
Excellence in thought and writing are attributes we seek to exhibit in every assignment, and have been told by web and publication editors to whom we have submitted our work that we make their jobs uncommonly easy.
Much is called thought leadership today, but most is thought followership disguised as leadership. We seek to help our clients develop true value-added insight, for use across traditional and social media, which helps to change the game in their industries, and add value to their organizations.
- Creating and marketing through unparalleled thought leadership
- Innovative public/media relations strategy, planning and execution
- Marketing strategy and tactical execution
- Strategic positioning and branding
- Marketing training
- Seminar and conference planning, moderating and speaking
- Advisory board development
- Strategic partnership creation
- Internal communications
- Social media strategy and execution
- Financial deal support
- Marketing organization evaluation
- Writing and editing internal and external communications
- Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications Planning – Training, Development and Counsel
- Competitive analysis
- Logo and corporate identity creation
- Marketing materials and video production
- Public strategies/affairs counsel